In this new podcast episode, Olivia Stanek, recent graduate of the University of Warwick, introduces us to a feminist protest anthem that has swept across the globe, pointing the finger back at the State as the source of discrimination against women.
- ‘The LasTesis Collective’
- Gaby Hinsliff, ‘‘The rapist is you!’: why a Chilean protest chant is being sung around the world’ (The Guardian, February 2020)
- Chilean and Transnational Performances of Disobedience: LasTesis and the Phenomenon of Un violador en tu camino (Deborah Martin and Deborah Shaw, Bulletin of Latin American Research, January 2021)
- Paula Serafini, ‘A rapist in your path’: Transnational feminist protest and why (and how) performance matters’ (European Journal of Cultural Studies, April 2020)
- Sandra Cuffe, ‘A Rapist in your path chant hits 200 cities’ (Al Jazeera, December 2019)